WE ARE EXPANDING OUR TEAM AND LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT INTERIOR DESIGNER! WE WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU!!
We are a successful, fast moving, high-end interior design practice looking to expand our talented team. We challenge designers with hands-on experience that strengthens skills and broadens perspectives. This is an established young firm whose work environment, although fast paced, is friendly, fun, and comprised of passionate and focused individuals with the ability to laugh at themselves even in the most stressful moments. The Designer will assist the design team with overseeing and managing long-term and short-term, high-end residential and hospitality interior design projects from concept through procurement and installation.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- 4-5 years experience in the Residential and/or Hospitality Design
- Interior Design/Interior Architecture Bachelor’s degree
- LOVE to LAUGH!!
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft office, Photoshop, Sketchup
- Excellent graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- Knowledge and experience in construction documents
- Bilingual preferred
- Easy going and with an open attitude #shakeitoff
- Curiosity, self-motivation, and the ability to work within a team are essential!! #teamwork
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, with a positive attitude even when presented with overwhelming designer challenges #youcandoit
- Persistent, proactive, and resourceful – This is VERY IMPORTANT
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Collaborate with and assist project designer on all phases of interior design projects (includes conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, vendor follow ups, pricing requests, etc.)
- Assist in furniture and accessory selections
- Job site visits and installer supervision
- Vendor relationships
- Furniture set-ups and staging
- Materialize concepts/ideas into shop drawings and meet with trades for feasibility
Compensation: Based upon work experience and qualifications
PLEASE NOTE: You must have a working Visa and Reside in the USA
To Apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to: Jobs@dkorinteriors.com